Pages

Wednesday, 16 March 2016

E haere ana nga kararehe ki hea?

E Haere Ana Nga Kararehe Ki Hea?


E haere ana nga arawhana ki hea?
Where are the elephants going?
Screenshot 2016-03-16 at 11.32.49 AM.png
E haere ana nga makimaki ki hea?
Where are the monkeys going?
Screenshot 2016-03-16 at 11.37.45 AM.png
`


E haere ana nga raiona ki hea?
Where are the lion  going?
Screenshot 2016-03-16 at 11.48.01 AM.png


E haere ana nga kangaru ki hea?
Where are the kangaroos going?Red kangaroos boxing


E haere ana nga honu ki hea?
Where are the Turtles going?
Green turtle swimming in Kona


E haere ana nga hipohipo ki hea ?
Where are the  hippos going?
A pair of pygmy hippos at the


E haere ana nga kararehe ki hea …?

Where are the animals going?

7 comments:

  1. bonjor river I am from mamaku hub grey main school I really like animals but you have been working really hard by doing you
    E Haere Ana Nga Kararehe Ki Hea and in mamaku hub we are learning maori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    I really like your post because i really like turtle's What is your favorite animal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora River. I am Kaleb and I am from Mamaku Hub, Grey Main School. I really like that post that you have done because I like animals. What is your favorite animal? Tino pai tua mahi (Good Work in Maori)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha River,I'm Dylan from Grey Main school in the South Island.I really like your where are the animals going. I really like the monkey one because the picture is really cute and I like really monkeys. Maybe next time you could put what its about because people might think "Hey whats this all about". My class is learning Maori too, we do it for an interchange we're doing with some of the other classes. From Dylan. Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora River. I am Megan from Grey Main School in Greymouth NZ. WOW this looks cool. What is your favorite animal out of the list? How long did it take to make this? Poroporoaki (goodbye)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia ora River, my name is Cohen. I'm from Mamaku hub at Grey Main School. I really like you're blog post because I've done it before but I reckon your's is better. Why did you pick an animal to do your's on?
    Noho iho rā.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kia ora River I'm Levi from Grey Main School i really like how you have put the top words in Maui and the bottom in English. I think that you could write a little bit more words. I think you did miharo work ( amazing work )

    ReplyDelete